ESN Codes

LuckyHit

Level 50
Reaction score
Excuse me, I was wondering If I'm going to exchange again the same ESN CODE in the PUS? Because I've tried the one I used in official now in the beta, and it shows like 'ALREADY USED OR WRONG'. So, I'm wondering, do I have to do anything to get my YB in my account? I would appreciate a clear answer, like for example:

-Use again your ESN CODE the same day the official opens
-Your YB balance is going to appear in the PUS the official day

What do I have to do in order to get the 60 YB I recharged, since I can't find a post related to that, not even in turkish, I have to ask this by this way.
The only thing I saw related to balance is that 'All YOURKO BALANCE were sent back to your accounts, included facebook and event ones'
Well, I don't see any in mine, not even in the website.

Mileenaa

Level 60
2 Yıllık Üye
1 Yıllık Üye
Chatter
Reaction score
So, as i understood, you had 60 YB in official, but after all, they didn't recharge your YB?

kandia

Level 50
Chatter
Reaction score
did you check in website about your YB ?

Mileenaa

Level 60
2 Yıllık Üye
1 Yıllık Üye
Chatter
Reaction score
edit

kandia

Level 50
Chatter
Reaction score
Excuse me, I was wondering If I'm going to exchange again the same ESN CODE in the PUS? Because I've tried the one I used in official now in the beta, and it shows like 'ALREADY USED OR WRONG'. So, I'm wondering, do I have to do anything to get my YB in my account? I would appreciate a clear answer, like for example:

-Use again your ESN CODE the same day the official opens
-Your YB balance is going to appear in the PUS the official day

What do I have to do in order to get the 60 YB I recharged, since I can't find a post related to that, not even in turkish, I have to ask this by this way.
The only thing I saw related to balance is that 'All YOURKO BALANCE were sent back to your accounts, included facebook and event ones'
Well, I don't see any in mine, not even in the website.
No, you dont have to do anything just check your acc on website, if you used codes before , YB'S should be in your acc right now, İf not, contact with kojiro in facebook or smth.