Game just closes with no reason- tried everything

New World Amykos
One of the most popular MYKO of all time
Are you ready to Kill Steal?
PLAY NOW

RoadRage

Level 60
Dec 19, 2016
I have tried everything I could, turned off all the programs that are not needed such as antivirus, firewalls, UAC, tried to run in different compatibility settings etc. I am on windows 10 and I have ran out of options . What is wrong with the client? Once it closes there's no error messages . The last option I would have is to reinstall windows completely and I cant see that happening.

Martpa

Level 60
Chatter
Nov 23, 2016
My computer right click features, advanced system settings, advanced, performance, settings, data execution blocking, click second box and find your knight online exe and add him. I think its fix your problem. Try it and tell me cya.

Kojiro

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 Yıllık Üye
2 Yıllık Üye
1 Yıllık Üye
Sep 14, 2016
try this

Kojiro

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 Yıllık Üye
2 Yıllık Üye
1 Yıllık Üye
Sep 14, 2016
Also check shield.dll,knight online.exe and launcher.exe on client right click> properties > unblock

check process too for duplicated knightonline.exe

RoadRage

Level 60
Dec 19, 2016
Also check shield.dll,knight online.exe and launcher.exe on client right click> properties > unblock

check process too for duplicated knightonline.exe
What do you mean by unblock? Also I restart my PC once the game auto closes just in case. So I know there's only one copy running at the same time

RoadRage

Level 60
Dec 19, 2016
My computer right click features, advanced system settings, advanced, performance, settings, data execution blocking, click second box and find your knight online exe and add him. I think its fix your problem. Try it and tell me cya.
Done all that and the game still auto closes . Seems like I'm out of options ;(

Martpa

Level 60
Chatter
Nov 23, 2016
hmm, open control panel, system and security, windows security wall, advanced settings, incoming rules and find knight online delete it.

Reactions: RoadRage

RoadRage

Level 60
Dec 19, 2016
i have that problem too
Try the solution above , open control panel, system and security, windows security wall, advanced settings, incoming rules and find knight online delete it and and you have a any antivirus program ? close it.

One of these have sorted my problem. Now I have also done other steps before them so I am not sure. Just try them out

Reactions: Kojiro and capak

capak

timeISmoney
Dec 19, 2016
Try the solution above , open control panel, system and security, windows security wall, advanced settings, incoming rules and find knight online delete it and and you have a any antivirus program ? close it.

One of these have sorted my problem. Now I have also done other steps before them so I am not sure. Just try them out
i will try it bro thanx